After Thanksgiving we set up the Christmas Tree. We discovered that somebody, (Loa) had gotten to it after we put it away last year and chewed some of the lights off so the bottom of the tree didn't light. But Doug was able to fix it and now everything lights except for the branch that she chewed up. James loves the Christmas Tree. Luckily he can't really get to it yet but when he gets grumpy I just take him to look at the tree and he just stares at it.
I also have a video of James trying to unwrap the presents. He can't wait until Christmas.
James is so close to crawling. He can move himself around pretty good but hasn't quite got the forward motion down yet. He loves to try but he gets pretty frustrated that he can't do it yet. He also loves to laugh. He is so ticklish and laughs so hard. He also things it's hilarious when Dad is taking him up the stairs and I am below them on the stairs. He laughs so hard so we start laughing because really there is nothing to laugh about.
1 comment:
Wow! He is getting so big! He looks so big to me in the jammies in those videos! I can see that his little legs are even chunky! What a cutie pie. He is so close to crawling-I bet he will get it anyday now and then be following you all over the house! Love seeing all the videos!
Aunt Amber
Post a Comment