While this was all going on I was home with a sick baby. James got the stomach flu on Tuesday. And I spent the day trying to get him to eat (something I would never thought I would have a problem with) and changing his clothes. James was still sick on Wednesday and Doug had Young Mens. I was really hoping for a break. Thursday a friend called to see how James was doing and insisted on taking him to the doctor. I was pretty relieved to be able to get some advice on how to get him to eat. I was pretty excited for Doug to get home on Thursday night and get a break from force feeding and changing diapers and clothes. So when Doug called at 3 and said he was coming home early because he was sick I was pretty frustrated.
James seems to be feeling better this morning. Now I am struggleing to get him to eat slowly so he doesn't throw up. He ate his first bottle (3oz) way too fast and he is getting pretty frustrated with the little "snacks" I keep giving him. Doug is still asleep so I assume that he is not feeling very well yet. Well hopefully everyone is healthy next week and we have a better week.
1 comment:
man you guys have had a tough week. I hope James a Doug are feeling better. let us know if there is any thing we can do. hang in there
Post a Comment