This is the south face of the building and the stone is nearly complete at this area. Windows are being set now.
The weather has been really nice this weekend, and after a whole week stuck inside we could not resist going out on Friday and Sunday. (Saturday was too cold) When we got back from our walk on Friday the house felt so hot that I had to open the window and back door. I was in the kitchen doing some things, when I turned around I found James out the back door and down the stairs. He was so excited to be outside, but that is the one place that we haven't baby proofed yet so I had to make him mad and take him inside and close the door.

On Sunday we had to keep him home from church (we didn't want to spread his possible RSV germs to all the other babies) so we took him out after Church for a little fun. Doug has been so excited to take Lightning McQueen to the playground at the nearby school. James had so much fun walking all over although he still has a little trouble with his shoes on.

On Sunday we had to keep him home from church (we didn't want to spread his possible RSV germs to all the other babies) so we took him out after Church for a little fun. Doug has been so excited to take Lightning McQueen to the playground at the nearby school. James had so much fun walking all over although he still has a little trouble with his shoes on.
After the park we were finally able to take Doug to see the ducks. There weren't as many but they were hungry. James had so much fun throwing his cheerios to the ducks. I didn't think that he would but he figured it out right away and would grab a handful from my hand and throw it in the water to the ducks. (Occasionally the cheerios didn't make it to the ducks because they went in his mouth instead.)
2 comments:
I LOVE the pictures of the new temple. Thanks for sharing. This is quite exciting. I hope James is feeling better!
Post a Comment