Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Week in Colorado

We have had a really fun/busy week in Colorado. I have so many pictures and videos that it is hard to choose what to put on.


Doug had fun playing/inventing games with his brothers. These include:


Knee Football


Crutch Races



Home run Derby



Rockband (James really enjoyed this also)

Other activities included: Water skiing, Miniature Golf, Hide n' Seek, and a Mario Kart Tournament.

James enjoyed:


Playing with his Uncles




and Cousins



Rockband



Swimming



and The Splash Park

He also loved just being outside all the time, going to McDonald's for lunch with Grandpa, and playing at this really cool park in the mountains. I thought this was the coolest playground I have ever seen so I took a ton of pictures of it. James loved the bridge the most.



And I guess it seems that I enjoyed taking pictures! It was a really fun trip and I love going to Colorado.

1 comment:

Amber and The Boys said...

AND he especially LOVED playing with his Aunt Amber. I am sure that was just a given so you didn't even have to mention it! :)