James is doing so many new things everyday I don't know what to post about! Sunday was my birthday which was really fun. After church we had Doug's brother Tim, my brother Blake, and my cousin Chris over for dinner and games. James really liked helping with the cake. He found a candle on the ground today and said "Happy Birthday!"
Every time I open the fridge James loves to help me get out all the things we need. He gets really mad when we try to put them away. At least he can't reach the milk!


He found this little bunny in his closet the other day and he has been doing so well taking care of it. He puts it down for a nap, "night, night", he helps it jump on the bed, he plays with it in the balls, and he reads it stories. My favorite was when he had to lift his bunny up to his James sign and read, "J, A, M, E, S with the bunny! We had to make this little bed for it so I didn't have to keep lifting him and the bunny into the crib.

The other day after James had a bath. When I got him out he immediately ran into the other room. After a while he came back and had this marker all over him.

Doug has been trying to train James. I have to say he is much more obedient than Loa! He learned this trick after only a few minutes.
Next we are going to learn lay down, roll over and "reach for the sky".
1 comment:
That last video is HILARIOUS! Maybe Doug can come and train my kids!
Post a Comment