Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jordyn'sBirthday

Jordyn's birthday was last Friday. We decided that because it was her first birthday away from home we should throw her a surprise party. She was surprised, but she was holding Michael when she was surprised and screamed right in his ear. Poor Michael I am sure doesn't like birthdays anymore.
First we had cake so James could have some before he went to bed. James LOVES birthdays.
We played speed cootie, which was a lot of fun, and the winner and looser got prizes. Jordyn was the ultimate winner, and Blake was the ultimate looser. Then we opened presents. Of course we had to to Heavy Heavy Hangover...
She actually liked the boots we picked out! Amazing.

And of course we discovered not long after the party started that Jordyn and I wore the exact same thing. Not planned, and would have been more embarrassing if it was just a plain black t-shirt.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like a fun party! I loved James adding in his Happy Birthday at the end. Myra thought that was really funny!

Judi said...

I guess when you two get together you will have to coordinate you cloths. That's really funny. I enjoy James as well. Nice song.

Jordyn said...

Thanks again nat :-) That was a lot of fun and very surprising.... Poor michael. I'll have to get those pictures from you.