Thursday, March 24, 2011

March

We haven't been up to too much here, but enough to keep me too busy to post anything.  The weather has warmed up and the boys are spending every minute they can outside.  Unfortunately we have a major cat infestation and they have been using the boys sand box as a litter box, so I hate letting them outside until I get the sand changed.  
We took a trip to Colorado for Spring Break.  But Mikey got sick and I don't think he had as much fun as he wanted to.  Poor kid still has a stuffy nose from it.  James loved playing and getting Grandpa's flag out of the closet so he could say the Pledge of Allegiance.  It is so cute.  
Doug and I had to speak in church a few weeks ago.  Lucky for us they had two confirmations and a ton of new callings.  One of which was calling me as a Relief Society teacher.  That was the first I had heard of it, and wasn't sure if they were talking about me or not.  Then when the Relief Society President was talking me to after I had to say I hadn't ever been asked.  So then I met with a member of the Bishopric and accepted.  I can't say I am super excited.  Probably just the opposite.  I do not like teaching adults.  But I am not as nervous as I thought I would be.  
Mikey decided to put a strawberry on a stick to eat it.
Mikey still loves fruit.  His favorite right now is Blueberries.  But he doesn't exactly say blueberries right.  Instead he calls them Boobies.  So it is kind of funny hearing him ask for boobies all the time.


This is how we find Mikey most mornings.  He pulls his pajamas down to his waist, I think so he has better access to his nipple and belly button.  What a funny kid.  

1 comment:

CL said...

That is so funny about the calling. I've heard of that happening. I'm glad it was a calling you could accept. I enjoyed that calling but it is stressful. Just ask lots of questions and let everyone else teach :-)