Some things about Big Billy:
- He is still nursing exclusively. Although two days ago James, being the great big brother he is, tried to give him a sweet potato fry during dinner. I don't think I have ever seen a smile as big as Billy's when that fry went in his mouth.
- He is sleeping about 8 hours at night, eating then going back to sleep for a few hours.
- He still loves to sleep in his car seat.
- He is adored by his brothers, especially James.
- He loves to sit up, I think the Bumbo is probably his favorite seat.
- Loves bath time
- He is smiling and "talking" all the time. It is fun to hear his little voice.
- He is starting to grab his blankets and bring them to his mouth to chew on
1 comment:
He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment