Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Last night Doug and I were talking about how great it is to have James. I think every night before we go to bed we think about how much fun he adds to our lives. Yesterday James learned a lot of new "tricks". He crawled up on the fire place and was playing with the doors. He took is Loa ornament off of the Christmas Tree and most amazingly, he climbed the stairs. Doug and I were just talking in the basement about some home improvement projects we wanted to do and James was just crawling around. We were not even paying attention to what he was doing and when Doug walked over to the stairs to look at something there was James one stair up and working on the second. In the video he only gets one stair but after he made it up three before we helped him down. I guess it's time to get some gates at the bottom of the stairs now.




This is just a picture of me and James and Loa hanging out. James and Loa are so excited for Christmas. They keep playing under the Christmas tree with all the presents. I think Loa is the most excited of anyone because when I was changing James this morning she opened two presents. I think Doug would like to just give her a lump of coal in her stocking.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so glad Lexi's not doing anything yet! :-)

Chad Keyser said...

Man James just wants to grow up... Maybe we should get him peter pan for Christmas. That is really cool that he just figured that out on his own. .....so have you guys just decide that it is best to leave a bib on him all of the time, if you have, I support you in that decision.

Chad Keyser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judi said...

This is so cute. I can't wait to give him a great big hug.