Monday, February 11, 2008

Broken Camera

I guess it will be awhile before we are able to post any videos. I was taking a video of James and Dad (it was really cute too!) I turned the camera off and handed it to Doug and it wouldn't turn back on. When I shake it I can hear something rattle, so I think it's broken, but I don't know how. I guess we will take it somewhere to see if we can get it fixed but if not we are going to have to get a new one. Our other camera still works but the screen doesn't so it is kind of like taking pictures with an old film camera. We don't know what the picture will look like until we put it on the computer.

James' favorite place to play is the laundry room. If we open the door he tries to crawl in there so fast. We cannot keep him out of there. He usually goes and plays with the paint stuff (we still have to finish the basement) notice the paint brush in his hand. The other day I couldn't hear him anymore so I went to see him (he also likes to play in the dog's bowls) and he had climbed in Loa's cage. Loa was yelling at him and looking at us to get him out. She gets pretty upset when he plays with her stuff. I guess she thinks that because she can't play with his stuff he shouldn't be allowed to play with hers. Doug tries very hard to teach her that James is dominate over her.

Here is an old video. I wasn't going to put it on here because it is so long, but I wanted to have a video for everyone to watch. James had pulled the broom down and was playing with it. Loa hates the broom (and vacuum) so she was "yelling" at it. This is on the day that James got sick so he didn't really care too much about anything.

No comments: