Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

We have been having so much fun this past weekend. Doug's parents came to visit for the Easter Holiday and James had so much fun visiting with Grandma and Grandpa and his uncles. Doug took Friday off and we went down to Provo to visit the BYU campus. James was too excited to take his morning nap so we were hoping that he would sleep in the car. He fell asleep just as we got there and actually took a nap in his car seat for 30-45 minutes. I wish I had a camera! Then we went to lunch at Brickoven Pizza and James had so much fun putting his hands in the pizza and jumping on the bench, again I wish I had my camera.





On Saturday Doug spent a lot of time playing at the park with his brothers. They had a lot of fun. Grandpa took James over to play with his Lightning McQueen. James loved to push it around and play in the grass.

James found this ball to play with on Sunday. He would crawl over to it then throw it to himself and then go get it again. Then he found the vent under the sink. He loves to play with that now and push it around on the tile.

1 comment:

Judi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.