We had such and fun and busy weekend, so this is going to be a longish post. I will try to keep it brief, but you can just look at the pictures if you want! On Thursday we had some of James's friends over for a pool party. It was a little cool out so James is really the only one who played in the pool, but they had a lot of fun.
We had very yummy tin foil dinners for dinner. James didn't want his so we all shared it.
Once it got dark we put James in the tent and sat around the fire with our fire sticks. It was funny because every once in a while we would hear James repeat what we said. About 11:00 we gave up on James going to sleep and decided to go in the tent with him. He kept climbing in the pack and play and playing all over the tent until about 12 or 1 I put him in my sleeping bag with me and held him there until he fell asleep. Michael on the other hand slept from 11 to 5:30. That is the longest he has slept in his entire life! I would have got a good nights rest if it wasn't for James constantly kicking me or hitting me.
Michael was really good the entire time. Here is one of the rare moments that he was actually awake.

When we got home everyone had a bath and got cleaned up, we all wanted a nap but the boys didn't really cooperate. Michael was wide awake after all the sleep he got camping.
Saturday night there was a demolition derby in Rexburg so we went. James liked the Nemo car, but got pretty scared when they were actually going because it was so loud. He mostly just liked walking around.
He was really worn out after all the activities and fell asleep during dinner on Sunday!
And today my new stroller came! I am really excited about this because hopefully it will be easier to take both kids places. I didn't want a double stroller because they are so big and most of the time James prefers to walk. So I thought this was perfect because it is smaller, but there is a place for James to sit or stand on the back.
When we got home everyone had a bath and got cleaned up, we all wanted a nap but the boys didn't really cooperate. Michael was wide awake after all the sleep he got camping.
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun and busy weekend! That's so funny James fell asleep while eating. Smart choice on the stroller. I wish SO much that we had gone with that kind instead of the double. We never use it, it's so bulky and hard to push and the girls like to walk some themselves. I'm sure you'll be glad you went with that kind! Where did you get it from?
I got the stroller online at Amazon.com. It is the Joovy one, it had a lot better reviews then the other one.
Post a Comment