Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Lost the Battle

Sunday we had a Superbowl party at our house. Actually Tim had a Superbowl party at our house. The boys did a lot of getting ready. Here they are making fried mozzarella sticks. They also made Jalapeno poppers, chicken wings, and little smokies. Real healthy!

I set up the little TV in our room for James. He spent the time watching Up. He is not our social child.

Michael is finally learning how to crawl. He is almost 9 months old, and this is the only progress he has made.
Finally, I have lost the battle with Michael's hair. Doug has been trying from day one to cut Michael's hair. I have been doing everything I could to keep this from happening. He did manage to take a couple of chunks out of the back while I was not in the room, he heard me coming however so it looked really bad and of course I found out. So I have noticed for a while that Michael has needed a hair cut because it is getting in his eyes, but I haven't wanted to cut it because it is so cute and soft and I don't want to ruin it.

Yesterday Doug decided he was going to cut it. It took a lot of coaxing but I managed to talk him into using the longest setting.Here he is with his new hair cut. I love that you can see his eyes better, but I miss the long hair.



4 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't believe how much more grown-up Michael looks, what a cutie!

Amber and The Boys said...

His eyes are AMAZING! I want to live close to you guys and get to know my nephews so bad!!! Let's all move back to Denver-ok? :)

Sarah McK said...

Logan and I are exactly the opposite. Every time I ask him if Cal's hair is getting too long he calls me Delila. :) But we both love our little boy's long curls.

Jackie said...

That is one seriously cute baby!! and I am, of course, not biased at all. Grandmas never are!