Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Michael!

Michael turned 1 yesterday. Isn't he so cute! I can't believe that he is already a year old, we love having this little man in our family.
For his birthday we went to the doctor because my mom was in town to watch James. He was so cute flirting will all the nurses. Here are his stats:
Height: 28 1/2 inches (13th percentile)
Weight: 18 lbs 14 oz (4th percentile)
I can't believe how little he is! James was always skinny but tall, Mikey is just all around small, I love it!
He got to have spaghetti for dinner, it is his favorite. He ate more then the rest of us, it wasn't the best spaghetti we have ever had.
Then James and Dad helped him open presents. He loved playing with toys but wasn't that interested in opening them.
I made Michael a golf ball cake because golf balls are his favorite toy. I ran out of time and it didn't turn out as cute as I wanted but oh well. We had a really busy day, I should have done it the day before.
He was not interested in the cake at all! He just cried and cried, then wanted to be held. So I held him and he still didn't want the cake. I have yet to have a kid act appropriately to their first birthday cake, James also cried at it.
Things about Michael:
  • He is so busy, he loves to crawl everywhere, and lately he likes to crawl on his hands and feet(not knees) it is so cute with his little bum up in the air.
  • He loves balls, mostly golf balls
  • He loves his mom
  • He loves bath time and being outside
  • He says a few words (tries) mama, dada, gypsy
  • He has the cutest big blue eyes I have ever seen
  • He likes to dance, at it is pretty cute
  • He is the best eater, he eats anything, and a lot more then his brother does

1 comment:

Sarah McK said...

What a cutie! He is such a precious little guy!