Thursday, August 4, 2011

3 Weeks Old

William is 3 weeks old now!  We are getting into a routine, and finally starting to get more sleep.  Well he is only waking up every three hours at night now instead of every 1 1/2 to 2 hours.  Here are some pictures from the past three weeks.
The boys finally showed some interest in him.  
Despite James' face he really wanted to hold his brother.
1st bath!  He actually liked it.  My other 2 boys cried during their first bath.
Sleeping on Dad.  He loves to be held while he sleeps. 
Sleeping in Mom's bed.
I finally got his room done.  It only took me forever to finish.  It is also the only room in our house that is decorated.  So I guess it would make it my favorite room.

We got so many diapers from my diaper shower
the changing table is completely full, plus the box
sitting next to it. Despite that I have still had to buy
more diapers already.
Doug made the letters for me.  Then I decorated them.  
I love these pictures.
The quilt I made for his bed.  

2 comments:

CL said...

super cute! he has a lot of dark hair.

Jackie said...

Cute pictures of William!! Looks like he is just as adorable as his brothers. Can't wait to meet him on Saturday :)
The nursery is great! I love the designs on the letters and nice job on the quilt!