I saw this cute idea at my craft store and thought I would share since it is so cheap and easy.
One roll of toilet paper
1 fat quarter of fabric
strip of green fabric
3-5 pieces of raffia
Brown paper lunch sack
To make Pumpkin, place the right side of the fabric down on a table. Smooth out the fabric. Place the toilet paper in the center of the fabric so the open end is facing up. Beginning at one corner of fabric and working around, stuff fabric edges into the center top of toilet tissue. For leaves, fold green fabric strip in half lengthwise with the right sides facing; insert fold of fabric into center top of toilet tissue. For vines, insert raffia into center top of roll. For stem, twist paper bag lengthwise, fold in half, and insert into center.
*I used some batting in mine to make it a little rounder.
4 comments:
post a picture. sounds cute.
What a cute idea!
What a fun, fast idea!! I'll bet James will have fun throwing them if given the oppurtunity.
He already has thrown them around. It actually helped plump them up a little bit.
Post a Comment