Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Look Who's 10-Months-Old!


 Billy is now 10 Months.  However if you ask James he will tell you that Billy is "9-months-old".  I missed his 9-month old post, so this may seem like a big jump.  I am not too sure of his stats right now, but I do know from 9-months:
Height: 31 inches
Weight: 19lbs 2 oz
I was just realizing that at 9 months Billy was probably bigger than Tiny Mikey was at 12 months so I checked.  At 12 months Mikey was 28 1/2 inches and 18 lbs 4 oz.  How is that for having very different kids!

Some things Billy is doing: 
  • He finally started to crawl like a normal human being.  Up until a few weeks ago he learned how to push himself around with his arms and one leg, and that was good enough for him.  He needed to move on to standing.  I think he finally realized that if he would figure it out, then he could get around much faster if he got up on his hands and knees.  Mikey told me one day "Billy is crawling like a bug." 
  • He has 6 teeth.  The top 4 all came in at the same time.  He was not a happy camper about that one.
  • He pulls himself up on everything! 
  • When Dad gets home from work Mikey always runs to him to try and tackle him.  Billy tries to get there as fast as he can, but usually doesn't make it in time.  A lot of days I have to tell Doug that Billy is trying really hard to get to him, so Doug will go and get Billy so he can have his Daddy time.
  • Billy LOVES his Dad.  
  • He says basically two words.  Dad and Boom.  I know it is crazy to think he is saying words right now, but it seems like he is purposefully saying those two words.  One day I was feeding him and Mikey fell down so I said "Boom".  Billy whipped his head up so fast and just looked at me in wonder.  It was like I had just said the most interesting thing he had ever heard.  So I said it again. And he laughed so hard.  So I said it again and again.  Loved the giggles.  Then he said it, and was so proud of himself. 

  • Mikey is Billy's favorite person to play with.  Mikey loves to get Billy and drag him over to the couch or chair and have Billy watch him to "flips" off if them.  Billy loves the attention and laughs and laughs at Mikey. 
  • He only likes to eat things he can feed himself.  And yogurt.  But only when Dad is feeding him.
  • He has learned to go down the one step out the back door.  Up until now it wasn't a big deal when the bigger boys went out to play and left the door open, Billy would just crawl to the step and stop.  Now he goes out.
  • He waves at everyone.  Sometimes while he is crawling across the room he will just stop to wave at me. 
  • He claps all the time.
  • He loves taking baths with his brothers.
  • Billy is still the happiest, easiest baby in the world.  He is so easy going and just smiles at everything and everyone.




No comments: