Well I thought it would be good to update the blog once a week so that those of you far far away could say caught up with what is going on with James. (We know he is the most interesting part of our family.) Not much as happened this past week. James had a friend come over on Friday. Actually it was more for me then James. James was so excited to see his friend, Jake, that he immediately put Jake's foot in his mouth. James is defiantly the social one in the family so I was not surprised when he immediately started talking and smiling at the other baby. I found it very funny however when Jake wanted to try out James' bouncy chair. The look on his face was so cute. He didn't quite know what to think of the whole thing and just looked at me with this cute "but that's my toy" look on his face. He only cried for a second the found another toy to occupy himself with. 
James continues to love to eat. He is now eating Peas, Squash, and carrots. I only started feeding him the carrots today when he refused to eat his rice cereal. He loved the carrots and at the while jar very quickly. Another thing that he really loves is his sippy cup. I started giving his some juice in a sippy cup and he loves to drink out of it and screams when I take it away. I guess we should never come between James and his food.
2 comments:
James is SO cute! He is getting so big-we love the picture of him in the coat. The boys love watching all the videos of him. Sounds like he is quite the eater-even wants to eat his friend's foot. :) Cute!
You write very well.
Post a Comment