Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Painting the Basement

Well finally we are going to have a post that is not about James. Well I guess it is not only about James. I don't have any new videos to post but James has been busy. He got his first tooth about a week and a half ago and just kind of stopped. I was hoping that he would get two teeth at once like all the other babies we know, but no he just got one. He is really into climbing and standing on things. He has mastered the stairs and we have to be really careful or he's at the top before we know it. Just after the holidays we started painting our basement. James didn't really care for that but he loved sitting on Dad's chair.
I never see James sit this still on his own. After only a few days of work we finished most of the basement. Doug put up the squares on the wall but just has to finish caulking and touch up painting. We put up a new ceiling fan so there would be more light and we're working on getting some more movie posters, but we are having a hard time deciding which ones.

Well hopefully next time I will have some good videos to put on. James is getting a tunnel to play in so that should be fun. James only likes to crawl under or over things. He never takes the easiest way only the way that looks the most fun.

4 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

I like that color! I can't wait until I have my own house again to do what I want with it!

Judi said...

It's really nice to have blogs posted that aren't always about James :) But really, I wish I was there to help, your room looks awesome and I really wish to learn how to do that

Amber and The Boys said...

Your basement looks fantastic! I am jealous!

Judi said...

Just wondering...is that dad's coat on the back of the chair.