Well James got his tunnel and he loves it. Loa is very jealous of the attention he gets so when James is crawling through his tunnel and we are playing with him she has to show off and run through the tunnel also. It is really funny because when we went to obedience school she would not go through the tunnel and she hates the tunnels at the dog park. I guess she just needs the right reason.
Doug went "camping" last weekend with the Priests. They went to Heber Valley Campground that the church owns and stayed in unheated cabins for a night. He had a lot of fun snowshoeing, snowboarding, and cooking steaks for everyone. James and I were stuck at home. I was really glad when he got home.
James has been so busy lately. He crawls all over and I have fun taking him off the stairs getting him out of the bathroom, and basically keeping him safe, but happy. James' friend came over on Friday and James spent the whole time playing by himself. He could really couldn't care less if anyone else was in the room. We always try to get him to play with us but he really just likes to explore everything and just hopes we don't get in the way too much.
James loves to play under the computer desk. I think it is like a little cave for him. He is always under it. Also he has been "talking" a lot more. I was beginning to wonder if the only thing he would ever say was "mama" but the last few days he has been making a lot more noises. It is nice to hear something besides yelling and crying.
3 comments:
Logan did the same thing with our computer desk...and still does!!!
Look like fun.. would I fit through it?
With a very mobile and squirmy kid, you'll probably understand how amazing it was that my girl just watched both of those video clips with me...giggling at some parts. James is adorable. It's fun to see pics of what's going on in your life!
Post a Comment