Saturday, February 21, 2009
Our Newest Obsession
Rexburg has this little place called the Cocoa Bean and Cupcake Cafe. I think it is pretty much a Mormon coffee shop. These cupcakes are so good! I got some for Doug on Valentines Day and we are hooked. Doug treated us to these two cupcakes the other night. The one on the left is the Better than Whatever cupcake and the one on the right is the Grasshopper cupcake. They also have a really good brownie cupcake with marshmallows and frosting on them. Not a great obsession for those who may be trying to drop a few pounds, but I figure I am pregnant and need to gain more weight! Of course I will probably regret this once the baby is born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WHAT?!? How did I miss the announcement? Congratulations, Natalie. When is your due date? Have you gotten to see Olivia any of the times she goes up there to visit Ruffin and Liz?
Wow! Aren't you lucky...two comments from...me. ha ha! I am really going to check out that oven lock. That would be perfect. We'll have another soon pulling on that thing, so I'd better get it figured out. Congrats again. I loved having Eliza in May!
Post a Comment