Some of my most favorite James moments from the past two weeks I have not gotten on camera, so I thought I would write about them so I don't forget what a cute, fun stage my little monkey is in right now.
1. James took us out to Dairy Queen with a gift card he got from his grandparents. While we were there he stood up on the bench, turned around and started shaking his butt to the Michael Jackson song that was playing.
2. We had this conversation the other day:
Mom: "James are you ready to go night night?"
James: "Yeah"
Dad: "Do you even know what you just agreed to?"
James: "Night night."
3. Every time I walk into the room I get a very enthusiastic "Hi"
4. James has started insisting on feeding Loa. He puts one piece of food in her bowl at a time, telling her to "sit". Not great for an impatient dog on a diet.
5. James often hands me CD's he finds, usually for the computer, and tells me "Dance". Then we have to go turn his music on so we can dance.
6. Last night at dinner James said, "Ye-haw, it's you, you, you. Wood-dy" this is basically what Jesse says to Woody when they first meet in Toy Story 2, it's his favorite part.
7. The other day James told his first lie. He was supposed to be taking a nap. After 30 min I went to see if he was poopie. He was, I changed his diaper and put him back down for a nap. An hour later he was still playing so I went to see what was going on. When I walked in he told me "poop", I checked, there was no poop.
8. Every morning James tells me "Pul" and goes to the freezer. This means he wants a waffle. So I hand him a frozen waffle, he puts it in the toaster and pushes down the button then waits for it to pop up.
9. Whenever James is done eating he says "Done, tay wash."
No comments:
Post a Comment