Monday, November 30, 2009

Setting Up the Christmas Tree

*I have just posted several posts about our past week. So keep reading after this one.

Last night we decided to set up our Christmas Tree. I think James was scared of it at first. Here he is standing in the other room looking at it. He finally got brave enough to go look at the ornaments. He picked out my favorite one and pretended to ride it like a real bike. It is a little bike that one of my students gave me several years ago. I think it's my favorite because it is the only ornament that is only mine. I guess it is James' favorite too.


After the tree was decorated James decided it was time for the stockings. However he has a little different idea of what to do with them.

After he got them on he told himself, "Nice socks!"
While Doug was putting him to bed he snuck out of his room, grabbed two ornaments and headed back to bed to play with them.

No comments: