Monday, November 9, 2009

Some Pictures

I don't really have anything to post about, but I thought I would share some pictures. This is Michael's bath tub. He doesn't really use it any more because he is too big. The other day James got it out and I said, "That's Michael's bath." James responded, "James' Boat." Guess he told me.
The boys were sitting on the couch the other day. I thought it was pretty cute how Michael was snuggling with his Dad.
He was in a really cute mood.
Last week we had a play group at our house. I called a bunch of kid from the Nursery to come over and play on Wednesday. It was set up for 10:30, but then everyone kept calling and saying that different times worked for them. So we had Grace and her little sister over at 10:30, then Senica and her little brother came at 11:30, right after Grace left. We had a break for a "nap" then Alaina and her little brother came over with Julie and her little brother. James has a lot of girl friends, and if we were here long enough there will be tons of boys for Michael to play with. James loved having all his friends over, but I was a little tired at the end of the day.




2 comments:

AliBrand said...

Thats awesome go figure that James is a ladies man. Thats a great expression from Michael everyones kids are so big its crazy to se them growing so fast.

deb said...

That last picture of your little micheal is too cute.