Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Time! (At least some days)

Summer has finally come to Rexburg...some days. We have really nice weather followed by really bad weather. So we have been having a lot of fun outside when we can. Both of the boys love to be outside, and so do I.
James loves to play in this hole that Doug and Tim dug for a sand trap. He likes to "climb a hill" and if I can't find him, this is usually where he ends up.
Mikes loves to climb stairs. I put him out back and he immediately crawls to the stairs and climbs them (there are only 2). Then he can't get back down so I have to get him down. It gets pretty old getting him down the stairs every 30 seconds so I do everything I can to slow him down, put him in the sand box, on the other side of the yard, or in James' lawn chair...
The other day it was really nice so I loaded up the boys in the bike trailer and rode to the park. Doug and I do this a lot, but he is usually the one pulling the boys. I never realized how hard it is. The park is about 2 1/2 or 3 miles away from our house so needless to say I was exhausted. Then we got to the park and I changed the boys into their swim clothes to play in the splash park and James took off to the playground. So this is what we did instead...
I love when the weather gets warm enough to play outside.
On a side note, we found out today that James was approved for the Katie Beckett program which means we can get some therapies going for him. He already started speech (which we now wont have to pay for) and hopefully tomorrow I can get him signed up for occupational therapy.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

A few more bike rides to the park and you'll be the strongest mom around!! Great pictures of those extremely cute boys!! That's great that James got approved and can start some more therapies. Can't wait to see all of you in July.