The other day James told me he wanted to get dressed. He took me to his closet and pointed to his shirts, "Want racing?" I had no clue which one racing was so I reached out to grab a shirt. "No! Not the one!" Ok wrong shirt. We soon figured out that "racing" was a long sleeved blue shirt. I got it down and handed it to him he quickly ran out of the room and I hung up some of the shirts I had mistaken for "racing". When I got to the front room this is what I found:
 |
"Dressed Myself!"
|
He had put the shirt on all by himself then proceeded to do this:
 |
| Skipping through the house |
That night we changed him into his pajamas, he grabbed the blue shirt and ran to his room. When I went to tuck him in later I found him wearing ONLY the blue shirt! For the next few days we had to wear this shirt. Today sadly the shirt was in the laundry and he had to wear a different long sleeved blue shirt.
When I got out of the shower I heard Mikey screaming for his life. Upon investigation I discovered James had him by the back of his shirt and was trying to drag him backwards. So I grabbed Mikey and took him back to the bathroom with me where I put him on the glider in the bathroom. James followed us crying "My monster, My monster!" I thought "how is Mikey the monster?" When we got to the bathroom James continued to pester Mikey unrelentingly. Finally I made the discovery. This is what Mikey was wearing:
 |
| Little Monster |
An identical shirt to James' "racing" shirt. Naturally James thought that because he wasn't wearing it and Mikey was then it must be his and he needed it back. We had to go dig James' out of the laundry to show him that it was Mikey's shirt and not his.
1 comment:
Does Jams always wear the shirt on his legs or does he sometimes wear it like a shirt? He's such a cutie!! I love the picture of the "Little Monster".
Post a Comment