Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Boy

Today we had our big ultrasound.  They do 3-d pictures too, so it was fun to see.  We found out we are having another boy, which was not a big surprise since the last ultra sound we had she said it looked like a boy.  We just have to think of a name for him since we have already used all our boy name ideas.  The ultrasound tech said I was disappointed, but I don't think I was.  Last night I was thinking about having a little girl and thought, "I wouldn't know what to do with a girl".  So no I am not at all disappointed, just excited to have another little guy in my life.  
Such a sweet little face!

He kept putting his arms up over her face every time she tried to get a picture  of his face.

Look at those little hands.  Already trying to get that thumb in his mouth.

And the official ultrasound showing the boy parts.  Although I can't really tell what it is.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You are such a great mom to your little boys. That's so fun that they did the 3d pictures. He looks like James!

CL said...

Congratulations and I agree- I would have no idea what to do with a girl. And you'd have to buy all new clothes etc.

Jordyn said...

You have such an awesome family Nat! I'm way excited to get to know this new little one, having three little boys is going to be SO much fun! Congratulations again. :)