Mikey wants so much to be like his big brother. He has to do everything James does. When we take James to school, Mikey wants to wear a backpack too.
Last night when we took James out for Ice Cream for pooping in the toilet Mikey threw a big fit because he had to share a blizzard with Dad (like he always does) instead of getting his own ice cream cone like James. We ended up having to buy another ice cream cone for him. It is so funny to watch him watch his brother and try to do just what he is doing.
The other night we were driving home and he threw his ball on the floor. He was crying and wanting me to get it for him and I told him I would get it when we got home. Frustrated at not getting his way he said in his most pathetic voice ever, "I neeeeed that!" Wonder who he learned that from!


1 comment:
He is such an adorable little man!! It was so much fun to see all of you last weekend. Thanks for having us!
Post a Comment