Monday, November 7, 2011

Laughter

Billy loves to laugh.  Every time I change his diaper he honks at me like a goose.  It makes me happy.  A few weeks ago Doug was playing "Do as I'm Doing" with him and he was cracking up.  He liked it so much in fact that a few days later he was laying on the bed and I started singing it to Mikey and he started cracking up.
The other day Doug asked Mikey if he wanted to hold Billy.  Mikey's response was "No. I not hold Billy. He's too big."

2 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE IT!!! You forget what those tiny babies do! :) It was fun to peek on your blog tonight and see how everybody is doing.

Amber and The Boys said...

I am excited to see him next week and to get the two littlest guys in the family together.