Saturday, November 19, 2011

4-months-old

Billy is 4-months-old!  He is still the easiest baby ever!  I love having this baby around so much and am in no hurry for him to grow up like I was with the last two.  I have to say I am enjoying the baby stage much more this time.  
His stats:
25inches-50th percentile
14lbs 12oz- 50th percentile
No longer quite has huge has he was two months ago.  Now he is just our average size Billy!  I can't say I am totally surprised.  He is spitting up a lot more these days, and moving a lot more.  I wanted to compare how he looked to the other two.  Here are their pictures at 4 months:
Billy at 4-months-old

James at 4-months-old

Mikey at 4-months-old
 I have to say they all start out looking the exact same but quickly get their own looks.  Billy is definitely our most chubby baby, and our baldest.
Billy just loves to stare at whoever is holding him.  He loves our
faces and looking at them.

How Mikey "holds" Billy.  He lays on the bed and wants
Billy to "tackle" him.  What a funny kid.
Some things about Billy:
  • He is sleeping 11-12 hours at night and I no longer have to wake up to put his pacifier in his mouth.
  • He has found his thumb
  • He is rolling over, back to stomach
  • He is a great eater-still just nursing 
  • He "talks" all the time
  • He loves baths 
  • Still loves the bumbo
  • He basically loves everything, just wants to move around a lot
  • When his is on his tummy he scoots himself around, usually just in a circle

1 comment:

Sarah McK said...

He is so darling! Love that smile! And what an amazing sleeper!!! That's even longer than Callum sleeps! :)