Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love.

I have 4 boys that I absolutely LOVE!  They make me so happy and I feel so lucky to have them all in my life.  Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks:
He was so tired, and sick that he just fell asleep!
He loves this chair and when he gets grumpy in the evening
I just pop him in the chair and he is content for awhile.

Mikey is at such a fun age.  He sings constantly, wants his
picture taken all the time, and loves to be involved with
everything!  He is definitely two!  He is stubborn and
wants to do everything himself.

These three boys LOVE each other.  They really are each
others best friends.

James asked me if he could play angry birds.  I was busy
with Billy so I told him to ask Dad.  The next thing I knew
the two of them had come up with this fun game. 

Mikey loves to help.  Mostly he wants to make sure it
tastes right every step of the way.  

 Billy turned 7 months on the 13th.  He is still so cute, easy, and so much fun.  I don't know how much he weighs but he is still a chunk.  He has been sick most of the past month so it hasn't been the greatest for us, but I think we are finally getting over it.

He was hard to get his picture this time because
he just wanted to roll over and eat those letters!

Then the blanket had to come to!
We had such a fun Valentines Day this year.  Doug and I don't usually get into it very much but this year we had kids who could have fun with it so I did!  
Heart cupcakes for James' class.  He always brings
cupcakes to his class parties because he LOVES to
bake and I LOVE to bake with him.
Chocolate covered strawberries for his teachers.  They were
pretty excited about these.  Also I made the box they
are packaged in!  I have to say I am LOVING my Silhouette.

Also with my Silhouette I decided to decorate the house.
I NEVER do this, but it was a lot of fun.  I cut out a ton of
different hearts and glued them onto year and hung them
up.  The boys thought this was a lot of fun.  
Finally one of my favorite projects I have done recently is this picture frame.  I originally made this for the boys room, but decided to put it on the mantle for now since it turned out so cute.  I just got some prints made of the boys together then used this quote that I LOVE.  It says "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a Superhero."

2 comments:

Jordyn said...

Awe, that is so fun! Haha, I love Billy's chubby cheeks! We miss you guys out here in Rexburg. Someday, when we're rich, we'll have to plan a road trip through arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Florida. Or... all my siblings could plan a trip to Idaho! :)

Jordyn said...

That is so fun! Haha, I love Billy's chubby cheeks! We miss you guys out here in Rexburg! Maybe someday, when we're rich, we'll have to plan a road trip that goes through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and Florida. That would be fun! Or... all my siblings could all come to Idaho! :)