Billy is two! It is crazy to me that is is already that old. He is so much fun and adds so much to our family with his very unique personality. We knew for Billy's birthday it had to be all about cars. He LOVES cars and one of the only things he says (that we can actually understand) is "Car Car".
Being our third boy it is really hard to think of things to get him for his birthday and Christmas that we don't already have. Last year he got a ball, that was it, just a ball. This year I think I came up with the perfect gift...a RC Lightning McQueen car. He loves it!
I also made the shirt for him that he is wearing in the video. I think he loves that too. The boys were so excited for him to open his presents we had to do it first thing. He got an RC car from us, some tiny "drifters" from his brothers, his car shirt, and a Leap Frog Laptop from his Grammy and Grandad. They all loved everything! Mikey kept trying to get him to open another present so he could play with the current one.
We decided this year not to get him very many toys, and use all the extra money we would have spent to take them all to see Monsters University. It was a HUGE success! This was the first time we have taken them to the theater to see a new movie (we have done the free summer movies a few times). We all enjoyed the movie a ton. Every time I got in Billy's way he got really frustrated with me and kept pushing me out of the way.
![]() |
| The Cozy Coup! Big hit with all 3 boys. |
| Look at those happy brothers! |
Some things about Billy:
- 2-year-old stats: weight: 28lbs, 50th percentile, Height: I can't remember but it was also 50th percentile, head: 75th percentile ( have to mention that his head is bigger than Michaels)
- During his appointment he had to get one shot. I was holding him down and he didn't move. I started thinking; he isn't even going to react to this, when he said (very calmly) ow.
- We call him the terrorist because he is always making trouble somewhere, whether it is making his brothers scream, breaking something in the kitchen, tackling his baby sister, or just general chaos. However his intentions are usually good, he just wants to be a part of everything.
- He talks all the time, he just doesn't say very many words we can actually understand. Words we do understand: Car car, Mom, Dad, James, Brooke, More, I'm Done, I want that, door, shoes, no, crash, Boom, I am sure there are more that I am missing.
- He LOVES his nursery class at church. He is the easiest one to get ready because he is so excited to go. He loves to sing songs and his favorite is "Book of Mormon Stories" and loves to do the "Boom Boom" part
- He eats everything, but his favorite might be corn on the cob, or blueberries (he ate an entire package by himself on his birthday!)
- He really connects with James, I often find them playing together. They also fight the worst of anyone.
- He recently learned to climb out of his crib. Now he always comes out of his room after nap or in the morning with a diaper and wipes asking for his diaper changed.
- His favorite movie is Cars (big shocker there!)
- He loves swimming and baths and will never be left out from either one.
- He still LOVES his little sister and is really happy he gets to share a room with her now. I often wonder who wakes who up in the mornings, and I often find her mobile turned on, which I know she isn't doing.
- He really just LOVES to be a part of everything. No matter what it is or who is doing it. If Dad takes out the trash, so does Billy. If Mom is going to the store, so is Billy. If the big boys are doing anything, so is Billy.

No comments:
Post a Comment