
Being a stay at home mother is great however, there only so much you can do with a 5 month old baby. I found myself getting pretty bored during the day and getting upset with Doug when he wanted to work on his projects at home. So Doug and I both have projects to pass some of the time that we are at home. I decided to make a quilt. So I gathered together all of our old pants (8 pairs) and cut them into squares. I got some dollar fabric at W
almart so by the time I am done with this quilt it will only have cost $6 plus the cost of the batting. I am enjoying the project and it is turning out to be really cool.

Doug is working on the laundry room. It has been a long slow project, mostly because I don't let him work on it enough. He is almost done framing the walls and taping and mudding. Soon we will be able to paint and while I am in Florida Doug will put the tile in. We got some really nice tile for really cheep. It is going to be a lot nicer then our kitchen tile so maybe I will spend more time in there!
2 comments:
Natalie - when you're done with that project I've got about a dozen I've started that I'd let you do for me. I never pull them out when I'm bored.
You're quilt is looking wonderful! I also love the video of James. He's starting to do so much. I can't believe how much he enjoys his cereal.
Post a Comment