We finally made it to the beach! It was a lot of work with three adults and three babies to get everything we needed from the car to the beach and back again but it was still fun. James loved to listen to the waves and feel the wind. He fell asleep on the beach. The waves were so strong that we really couldn't swim but I would stand in the ocean right where the waves were breaking to collect sea shells and the waves would come and knock me down. It was pretty fun. When James woke up he came and sat with me in the water. He loved it!On Saturday we went to Miami. James did really well for not having a real nap all day, but he slept really well Saturday night! We went to Seaquarium which is similar to Sea World, only a lot smaller. I think James enjoyed watching the Dolphins and Sea Lions, but because he can't talk I don't really know. The Sea Lion show was by far the best, and we got to have our pictures taken with Salty the Sea Lion. They took a much better picture, but then wanted $20 for it so we decided that this would be the best.James also got an alligator to replace Tom his turtle, but I really don't like it as much as Tom so I am still really sad that we lost Tom. James and his cousin Lexi were so tired after that they fell right asleep and slept most of the way home. I think James will be happy to get back to Utah and have things slow down again.
No comments:
Post a Comment