Tuesday, May 20, 2008

James Loves Water

Today we went over to James' friend Zac's house. James and Zac had a lot of fun playing but after a while they both got a little grumpy so we decided to take them outside to walk. They soon found these puddles in the alley between the condos and had a ton of fun. It didn't take James long before he was crawling through the puddles and laying down in them. He even stuck his face in the dirty water and was trying to drink it. What am I going to do with this cute little boy!


I kept trying to get a picture of his dirty little face. But he was pretty stubborn and wouldn't look at the camera, so these are the best I have.

1 comment:

Judi said...

That's my grandson!
quoting a famous writer this is best descriped as "mud luscious and puddle wonderful"