Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Learning to Share

We had a pretty fun Memorial weekend. Doug went to Logan on Friday and Saturday to help Chad with their tile and Shannon, Myra and Lexi came to stay with me and James. James had a lot of fun playing with his cousins.

Saturday after everyone left I gave James a bath and got him ready for bed. We went downstairs to play a little while we were waiting for dad to get home. James decided to play in the bathroom and went in and shut the door. When I went to check on him I found him in the bathtub with a bunch of toys he had thrown in there. He kept "climbing" in and out. He couldn't really climb in or out he would just get one leg until it was almost there and fall in the rest of the way. Then he would cry for a few seconds and go on playing. He is pretty cute.




On Monday we had some friends over for dinner. James and Jake don't always play that well together and James was really not wanting to share his Lightning McQueen car. He kept trying to push Jake off of it. I guess he needs to learn how to share!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Myra, Lexi and I had such a fun time staying with you this weekend. Myra was so sad she didn't get to see Doug when we got back to our house. Thanks so much to Doug for helping with the Tile! It looks amazing.