
Here is a picture of something that I thought would NEVER happen. James was really grumpy one morning so I put a movie on to try and help calm him down. He screamed for a few minutes then was quiet watching the movie for a while, the next thing I knew he was asleep on the floor. He slept for about 45 minutes. I don't think he has ever slept outside of his crib or car seat since he was about 3 months old.

On Saturday we decided to take a picnic to the park. So we got some hamburgers from Wendy's and went to the park. James loved it. He loves to eat hamburgers and fries.
Where's James?

On Saturday night we had a little excitement. I filled the water in our fridge and forgot to push it in all the way. I was trying to get dinner ready when I noticed there was about a gallon of water all over the fridge and floor. So Doug and James came to help clean it up when James started choking on something. So I grabbed James and was holding him over the sink trying to help him cough up whatever it was. He started screaming so I held him up and he threw up all over my arm. So I handed him off to Doug and while I was cleaning up my arm he threw up all over Doug. This time there was a tiny blue star in it so we were pretty sure it was done. So I stopped cooking dinner and we all went upstairs to change and give James a bath. After his bath we had dinner. I guess we should have waited for the bath.

Finally, a couple of firsts, for Me and Doug. On Monday I had a doctor's appointment at 4:30. Doug had a toothache and the only time he could get in to see the dentist was at 4:30. So we dropped James off at a friends and Doug took me to the Doctor while he went to the dentist. Doug thought he would be faster thinking they would only have to grind his tooth down so it would push on the other one anymore. Turns out it was really infected and he needs to have a root canal, which he will be having in July. I have a hernia that needs to be fixed so I also have an appointment with a surgeon in July. So Doug will be having his first root canal and I will be having my first hospital visit, besides when I had James.
5 comments:
Isn't it great having nice weather? So, do you have surgery scheduled or just a visit with the surgeon to see if you need surgery? Chad's going to be gloating. :-)
eating off the ground, good way to get added nutrition. I think Loa wanted James to sit a little closer.
What day is your surgery and is it out patient?
sorry I am anonymous.
Glad to hear that you are finally going to the hospital. Now I can finally stop being so careful:)
I love checking your blog. I haven't seen James since he was like 4 or 5 months old but I feel like I know him better than that just from reading your blog. Thanks for doing a good job with it!
Post a Comment