Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dancing and Pool Party

I haven't taken many videos or pictures this week, I guess I didn't realize how much time I would need to recover, but before the surgery we had a few fun days. Last Monday we had a pool day at Jake's. We brought James' frog pool over and filled it up. I put James in and he climbed right out. He just wanted to put his hand in and splash. Hopefully he will get more used to it and have fun "swimming" in his pool.

After swimming I stripped him down and he had a snack.


Then he fed his snack to the neighbors dog through the fence. It was a very cute dog and James had a lot of fun barking at it.


James also loves to listen to him music. He loves the "Mother Goose Rocks" Cd's and I think they are pretty fun to listen to also. He loves to stand on the fire place and dance. He also loves to use the stereo as a seat. What a cute little boy we have.


No comments: