James loves being outside. If I have my shoes on he grabs my hand and pulls me over to the door and waits for me to open it so we can go outside. He has spent a lot of time outside in the "backyard" and James loves to copy whatever Loa does. So for all you who already think I am a terrible mom, here is a picture of James drinking out of Loa's water.
Before Grandma left on Wednesday we went to have lunch at the mall and we stopped at Build-a-Bear. James loved it and picked out a Monkey to "build". He loves his monkey and carried it around the store which was so cute since it is almost as big as he is.
We also discovered Wednesday James' new favorite activity. He would grab a toy and take it over to the window and throw it out. We keep it open a little for the swamp cooler. So when I opened the door to go get the toys he had thrown out I found his shoes and a necklace sitting on the step. I couldn't figure out why his shoes were sitting out there until James grabbed one and threw it out the window. He must have done it the night before and the neighbor found them while she was watering and put them on the step. So now we have to check periodically to see if there are any toys outside.
3 comments:
I'm sorry that you have another 2 weeks of no lifting. That was the hardest thing for me after having the c-section. Myra just couldn't understand why I wouldn't pick her up. I hope it gets better quickly for you. And same with James fat lip. Poor boy!
When James posed for his bump on the head he was real happy and proud of it. this bump on the lip, he's learned how to work it with the sad big eyes. He is such a cutie, I can't wait for next week. I'll give him lot's of loves and hugs.
That picture of him drinking out of the dog bowl is hilarious! Don't you people give your child anything to drink?! :) Love it! I can't wait to see him in three weeks! I can't believe it has been almost a year since I have seen my one and only nephew. My boys are going to love playing with him. You guys should come to San Diego and see us sometime! :)
Post a Comment