Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Helper

James loves to copy Mom and Dad. It has been a lot of fun to watch him try to do things that we are doing. For example in the morning when I am brushing my teeth James come in and "asks" to get on the counter, then, after refusing his toothbrush, he grabs Dad's and starts brushing his teeth. I think it's pretty cute.



Some other things James loves to do are:
  • "Talk" on the phone, so if you have ever gotten a call from me in the middle of day and no one is there it was James.
  • Play Wii
  • Help make dinner
  • Take a shower
  • Drink out of a cup
  • Read books
  • Type on the computer
  • Wear Mom or Dad's shoes
  • Help with chores: he loves to wash windows, helf do the laundry, and sweep or mop the floor. Chores have started becoming harder and harder.

I loved how his faced looks. He is watching Dad throw a ball high up in the air. Of course when Dad was done he had to try himself. He was not very successful!

2 comments:

Judi said...

I remember those days when you all would help me. mopping the floor is the hardest, but folding towels (you had the wash cloths) was fun.

Kyla said...

I don't mind being in nursery, I just was liking hanging out with adults on Sunday. I have been in nursery or primary or young womens for the last 4 years! Our ward is the Buckley ward. Oh, and Tyler Smith and his wife Racheal are in our ward. What ward is Doug's parents in?