Friday, September 19, 2008

Where's James

Today James was playing in his room with a friend. He was getting a little grumpy so I threw his blanket over his head to distract him and he started walking around. I didn't think he could see but he was walking really well so I thought he had to be able to see, then he ran into a wall, turned and ran into another wall. So of course I ran to get my camera and when I got back he had already taken the blanket off. Lucky for me he thought it was really fun and asked me to put the blanket on again, he does this by handing me the blanket then backing up into me. So I put the blanket on again and got a great video of James walking around with a blanket on his head.


And for more viewing pleasure here is a picture of James reading to Loa. note: this picture was not set up in any way. James asked to sit on the couch, then he got a book, and Loa being the jealous dog she is couldn't let James have all the couch, or any of it.



And for those of you who haven't seen, we got James' pictures taken a few weeks ago. They turned out really cute!

1 comment:

Amber and The Boys said...

Oh my mom will be so happy that you got a pic of James! She was wanting one. That turned out really good. Where did you get it taken?