Today we decided to take James to the petting zoo. I thought James would love it because he loves to chase the animals around the complex and "neeeee" at the horses across the street. The problem was the petting zoo didn't open until 11 which is really close to nap time. But he slept in this morning so I thought it would be great. Well we got there, and waited, and waited and waited. We could see the guy moving the animals around but they didn't open. So we went to some of the shops around then came back, it still wasn't open. So we had lunch and went back after 1:00 and it was finally open. By then James was already grumpy so he didn't really care too much about the animals.
Waiting for the ponies to get ready, he was so excited.
Still waiting.
Finally we got to go in and all he wanted to do was walk across this bridge.
The goat got in his way!
We were so disappointed because they had a lot of fun friendly animals here that James would love, so I think we will try again next week, in the afternoon after nap time, so hopefully we wont have to wait for them to open but you never know!
2 comments:
Bridges are my favoritest things in the whole world. I don't blame James for wanting to play on the bridge, that's what i would do too.
James is cute even when he is grumpy! I like your froggy background too, it's very cute!
Post a Comment