Friday, October 24, 2008

18 months!

I have been trying to post some cute videos, but it is not working, so maybe in a few weeks we can post something. We have been crazy this past week trying to get everything packed to move tomorrow. We also decided to just post our place on Craig's List just to see what kind of interest there was. In about 3 days I had 15 contacts of people interested. So I am happy to say we have found someone to rent it which will really help and is very surprising.

James had is 18 month check up yesterday. Probably one of the worst trips to the doctors we have had. He has been sick so everything sends him into a major tantrum. We had thought he was evening out a little (height and weight) but he shot up three inches, now 35 in tall, and only gained 1 pound, now weighs 24lbs 1 oz. So I guess he is just going to be tall and skinny.

H got to go to nursery for the first and last time in our ward last week, and loved it! But we never thought it would be otherwise. He actually cried when Doug came to pick him up because he wanted to stay.

No comments: