So my question today is have I just traumatized James for life? Is he going to remember this event for the rest of his life. And will his wife suffer because of it?
I was starting to pack for our trip and James was playing in his room. I could hear him playing with this basket which for some reason is one of his favorite toys. Suddenly he starts crying so I go in his room to see what happened. I couldn't help but start laughing. James had put first his blanket then himself in this basket and was stuck. He wasn't hurt, just frustrated that he couldn't get out. I thought that it was so funny that instead of getting him out of the basket I took a picture first. So I wonder when the day will come when James tells me how I care more about a cute picture then his safety and well being. And I think it is safe to say Doug will back him up on this!
2 comments:
no natalie, I think you have it all wrong. I dont think he will be traumatized. I think he will thank you for taking that picture because that is probably the greatest picture of all time. I am laughing out loud right now. I love it.
Doug, relax, it is a parents right and responsibility to traumatize their children but no matter how hard we try it is never when we expect it. for example; Chad is not traumatized by the naked pictures of him in his cowboy hat sitting on the potty training horsey seat, no it is the fact that I didn't rent a saxophone for him in the sixth grade. Natalie is traumatized because I bought cute little dresses for kindergarten. (I was cool cloths challenged) Mark my words, when James is older you will be surprised by what he remembers you "doing" to him but have no doubt there will be something :)
Post a Comment