Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Final Count

After crawling through the crawl space here is what Doug discovered:
over 50 plastic balls
around 15 domino's
and 1 racket ball

He is a very determined little boy!

2 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

Oh man! What are you guys going to do to keep him out of it? What a funny game! I know you asked what others do to keep their kids from this problem but I don't know that we have had this problem. Actually though, now that I am typing this I am starting to wonder if we had gotten into the pipe things in Madison what we might have found. I know the boys occasionally shoved things down there but I guess I always assumed I got it all out. Hmm, now I am wondering....

deb said...

thats a really good dad. Oh and congrats on the news. for how long are going to be in Idaho?