James also loves his "swimming pool". OK really it is just a huge bathtub, but he doesn't know that. He loves to play in there, but only if Mom or Dad gets in with him. Then it takes him awhile to get warmed up to it, spending a long time playing on Mom or Dad's lab only, but once he gets used to it he is crazy!
Here is the cat Loa hates, but James loves. I think it belonged to the people who used to live here. It sits on the back step and whenever we open the door it tries to run in the house. Loa wont go outside if it is there, so I have to pick it up and hide it, then put it back down once she runs out. Then when she wants to come in she stands a long distance away and barks until I come and "rescue" her. She is a big wimp. Loa does love all the room she has to roam, and I don't really have to put her on her leash anymore, except she doesn't listen when I call her, but it is nice to have somewhere for her to go play.
I bought this basket to put James' toys in. He dumps all his toys out and puts the basket on his head so he can walk around the house with it. This was funny because he had the basket on his head, his blanket in one hand, his other hand in his mouth and he was trying to sit in the back of his dump truck. He is so much fun!
Doug is doing well at work, he is really busy and has to work late a lot. He misses being on the Temple, but I think he will like this more the more he gets to know the job. I think it will take a lot longer for Me and Doug to adjust then it did for James and Loa. I miss Salt Lake and our friends, I also miss having neighbors, but all this extra space will be nice for now.
2 comments:
I'm glad you were able to get internet. That's great that James has adjusted so well. I'm sure he enjoys all of the extra room! Too bad it's getting so cold now. Hopefully it will be a short winter. You will love having the yard in the summer time.
Whoa! Nice house. It looks wonderful. And look who is talking-that video is so cute! I know what you mean about missing friends and things. I still miss my WI friends so much. I wonder how long it takes till somewhere feels like home? I heard you are going to Denver for T-day! Wish we could be there to see you guys too. Have a great week!
Post a Comment