Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Doug

Yesterday was Doug's birthday and we had so much fun celebrating. While Doug was at work James made him two shields to go with the swords he gave him. He had a lot of fun finger painting. When Doug got home he opened his presents.

James gave his dad some foam swords that they could play with, and two shields he made. They had a sword fight.

James also gave him a sled that they will have so much fun playing with during the winter.


We went out to dinner at Applebee's, and then watched Tim play floor hockey for a little. Then it was home for (cheese)cake. We had a fun day! Happy Birthday Doug!

2 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

Uh ya, happy birthday Doug! Some sister I am-never called to say Happy Birthday! I am planning to call today though (and really was before this post-I promise I remembered the big day). Nice presents and Natalie you are such a cool mom to already have James Finger Painting!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Doug!