Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Boots and Football

James loves his boots. I gave him a bath and barely got the diaper on before he ran off to put his boots on. He then wore the boots all day! I took them off for his nap, as soon as he woke up, he put them on again.

The other day they were put away in the closet, Doug got them out and we bet to see how long until he put them on, I had under 10 minutes, Doug had over 10 minutes, Doug won. It took James 12 minutes to find and put his boots on.



After the football game on Sunday I was listening to some pretty happy screaming in the Living room. When I went to investigate this is what I found.

Now every day, just about the time Doug is getting home from work, James grabs my finger and takes me to the hall to play the "Set, Go!" Game. Usually we only do it once because it's just not the same with mom!

1 comment:

Amber and The Boys said...

Oh ya! Boots seem to be an essential for little boys. There have been many summer days when my boys were in shorts and boots in the hot hot weather. I love it! Oh, and daddy wresting time is essential around here too. By the way, do you have an ultrasound date scheduled?