Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Free at Last!

Every night Doug or I go and check on James before we go to bed. He occasionally has a poopy diaper and needs to be changed. The crib is too high for me to lean over and smell, so I just have to feel his diaper to see if it is clean or not. So imagine my surprise when I went to feel his diaper last night and felt butt crack instead! My first thought was, "Did we forget to put a diaper on him?" but after feeling around I found it bunched up in the bottom of one of his pajama legs! So we had to change his diaper and pajamas last night and I think I will be washing sheets this morning. I think he really enjoyed those few hours of freedom!
We went to Colorado for Thanksgiving and had a ton of fun, but not a lot of pictures. Actually this is the only one I took. James in Mom and Dad's bed. He didn't want to get his pajamas on and crawled under our covers instead. It snowed a little and James loved playing outside with Dad, but surprisingly he didn't like sledding. James was amazing on the drive there and back, he really didn't scream and seemed to enjoy having somebody in the back seat with him. When we got home we set up this Christmas tree, I think James enjoyed it, but the blue balls on the tree look just like his blue balls and he keeps trying to take them off and throw them around. I'm glad I bought some plastic ornaments.



1 comment:

Chad Keyser said...

sounds like a fun trip to Denver, you are lucky James was not upset on the drive. that is awesome that Doug got a paint sprayer, we almost started the kitchen cabinets this last week but did not get around to it, a paint sprayer will make it so much faster.