Saturday, December 6, 2008
WORST MOVIE EVER (by doug)
Fact: The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian is the worst movie ever made. I hate everything about it. Andrew Adamson and Christopher Markus, the writers and director, feel they can create a better story then C.S. Lewis and name it after one of his books. Well my stupid Friends you can not. The Chronicles of Narnia are some of the greatest books ever written and do not need anything changed. The first movie was good but had a few completely unnecessary changes but this was a complete joke. If you have not seen it DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE EVER. This movie is so far from the original story and in such a bad way that i hope they do not make the other books into movies. The books are great so quit at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
apparently you haven't seen "I am the Cheese" (family joke, ask Natalie)I will need you to expand on your opinion and look forward to hearing more about it. We saw the movie in the theater and just bought the DVD last week. Though they may have made some changes I thought they followed the story line enough and was hoping they wouldn't skip "The Dawn Treader" we like that book. Movies are never as good as the book anyway:)
But how do you really feel about it? :) I was planning to rent it soon and watch it. Now you have me wary. But, I don't remember the plot of the book super well so we'll see. I do hate it when they change plots to make movies though.
I agree, all the books have the potential to be great movies. We really like A Horse and His Boy. What we really disliked was how we kept saying, "that's not what happened." I think if you are going to make a movie from a book then you use the book, otherwise it is a different story. Espically the scene where they attack the castle, that NEVER happens in the book. I also didn't like how they minimized Aslan's role and had him show up only in the end, in the book he helps a lot sooner then that.
Post a Comment